Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Singing in the Rain

It's been raining cats and dogs (metaphorically) today and pouring non-stop (literally). Seemingly Mr. SUN had called in sick and h20 has been dropping all day long. So good news for drought recovering Queensland, but bad news for the umbrella-less community.


I was relfecting to myself - on my way driving back to the office - about how the day seemed gloomy but I didn't feel gloomy. Then something dawned upon me (one of those 'a lightbulb suddenly appeared above my head' moments) that in life sometimes, well most times, we cannot control the climate and the circumstances around us, but we can in fact control the character we adopt and choices we make in those circumstances.

To take a line out of Gene Kelly's Singing in the Rain erm... ~~I'm singing in the rain, singing in the rain~~


So no matter how bad the situation, we still have a choice as to how we respond in life - So start singin in the rain!

Have a great weekend

h23

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home